Special Olympics Illinois Participation Survey
Special Olympics Illinois is going to resume golf & bocce ball next week. There will be restrictions required to participate.
- Special Olympics will have a COVID point person for each event.
- At the event, each individual will be screened and temperature checks will be taken by a PTOEC staff member with a PTOEC device.
- Each individual will be required to sign in and tracing forms will be filled out so participants can be notified in the event of a positive test by a participant.
- No spectators will be allowed at any practice or competition.
- Maximum of 50 total participants, including athletes and coaches, volunteers and staff.
- Only Region J agencies in attendance.
- Participants who are medically able, should wear a mask the majority of the time while at Special Olympics Illinois activities.
- Participants may not have to wear a mask during active exercise.
- Participants should supply their own mask.